background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Julia

I remember taking thousands of pictures of Noah during his first few months. I definitely took fewer with Abby. And now, poor Julia! I'm lucky to pull the camera out once a week for her!

So here's an update on this rapidly changing little girl:

I read a previous post where I had said she was a "little fussy". I was definitely wrong about that. Julia is VERY fussy. For awhile, she would cry pretty much any time she was awake. Thankfully, she's improving. We've even had a few peaceful car rides!

Julia will be 3 months old on the 21st. As of two days ago, she weighs 13 pounds and 3 oz. I think she's starting to look chubby!

Here was our first try at a bottle. It didn't go so well, and all attempts since then have been equally unsuccessful.

Her personality is starting to show. She gives those big cheesy baby grins, and she's starting to gurgle and coo. It's a much welcome reprieve from the squalling!


Julia's starting to sleep better at night. She's usually up once in the night, but we've had a few 9 hour stretches and one 11 hour stretch!
She falls asleep almost every time we go to the beach. I carry her around on her tummy, and I think the waves must lull her to sleep. She also likes to let her feet touch the sand and water.



And here we are on Easter morning! All dressed up in her big sister's hand-me-down dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment