background

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was beautiful here! We all got up early and got ready for church. The kids dressed up in "new" clothes and looked adorable! Here they are getting their Easter baskets.

Noah was quite pleased with his Cars book.

And Abby's happy with anything she can get a hold of and shake around!

After church, we came home, and I was able to talk my family into taking some pictures before the big egg hunt!
I tried to get Noah to take a picture of me and Luke, but he kept getting our knees or the sky, so this had to do.
Noah hunted eggs in the back yard. He found all but one, which I'm sure Luke will find when he's mowing one day soon!
After naps, we colored eggs. Luke doesn't remember coloring eggs when he was growing up, so he was just as into it as Noah.
Noah would drop the egg in with a mighty splash. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed that part the most!
Here's the finished product!

Here's Noah and Abby enjoying toys from Gramma and Grandpa Sumner:

And here's one more:
Noah and I built a Lincoln Log city, and then he started driving the train around it. He was playing so nicely by himself, I thought it would be safe to wash dishes....apparently not. As I was drying, I realized it was very quiet, so I peeked around the corner and this is what I saw. This is his "caught" look!

No comments:

Post a Comment