background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Abby at 7 months and Noah at 2 1/2 years


Life goes by fast, you know? It's hard for me to believe Abby's already 7 months old. She's developing so quickly now! She's rolling over easily; "tummy time" is a near impossibility. She just flips over as soon as I put her on her belly. She's getting a lot better at sitting up. She does a pretty good job for the first seconds, then tires out and slumps back down to the floor. She's a great eater. She seems to enjoy most anything, except peas. She'll eat them, but she definitely has to warm up to them first. I hide them in carrots, and then slowly increase the amount of peas. She only gags occassionaly! : )

Showing off her new skill

Abby is so precious. I can definitely tell she's a girl! She knows how to win a crowd. It seems everyone -- even strangers -- love to make her smile.

Beautiful blue eyes



Luke painting Abby's toenails

This is without a doubt the most girly thing I've ever seen Luke do. I walked into the living room yesterday, and this is what I saw. He's trying extra hard to be "soft" for Abby!


She's also started saying "Ba, ba" (as opposed to cooing).....I know....something only a mom would notice.



As for Noah -- he's as crazy as ever. He has more energy every day. We've started the potty training process, which has felt like a serious chore to me. Why did I expect it to be easier than this? Noah's done pretty well. We've had two days in a row without any potty accidents.



Hard at work


Noah loves to see his friends. He's starting to develop a greater attachment, I think. He gets so excited if I tell him we're going to church or to playgroup. He immediately goes to put his shoes on. I'm thankful for so many sweet friends for him to play with!

He's developed quite the imagination. He'll often tell me, "I sick. I cryin'. I need medicine." Lately, he's been wanting to play "puppy". Here's him drinking like a dog:

Every time I pull out the camera , he gives me a big cheesy grin. (I don't think I have any normal recent pictures of him.)



Here's us taking a picture of ourselves. He thought this was so funny. Every time the camera would click, he'd turn it around and say, "Look! It's so cute!"

My children bring me so much joy! Thank you all for caring so much about our family. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment