background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our Florida Fall

Typically, fall is my favorite time of year, but so far it doesn't seem that different from summer here in Florida! Our temperatures are cooling off (which is nice!) but I miss the changing leaves and apple picking. I guess we'll have to make a visit up north to see some of ya'll next year!

So.....about this blog.....I know it's been awhile. And I know I'm constantly saying that. I'll try to give the quick version of the last few months, and maybe stay caught up after that??? But maybe (okay, probably!) not!


Abby celebrated her 2nd birthday on July 15th. (She threw her first temper tantrum the same week!)


Emily came to visit for a few weeks in July. Here's what we did:

Went to Mote Aquarium...
 Painted toenails...
 Went to Sanibel Island for a day...
 Watched fireworks on the beach...
 Snuggled with Julia so she wouldn't cry...
 Went to Busch Gardens...
And had a birthday party for Noah and Abby!
 Emily spent lots of time playing with the kids. Noah was talking about his family to a lady in a grocery checkout line a few weeks ago. He said, "My family is Mommy, Daddy, Abby, Julia, and Emily." : )



We all loooooooooove Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment